Sunday 20 March 2016

Conclusions and Thoughts

First I'd like to thank Kevin for organization  this amazing trip.. I like to thank everyone who made this trip a success for me. Whether  it was help on trail, helping me with my bike or just encouragement.. This is a hard trip.
The rides are not always as they are described. Due to weather, floods, hurricanes or whatever and a rider cannot let this ruin the day.
We had some incidents

  1. Numerous flats
  2. Bike engine failures
  3. Some crashes
  4. Trailer failures
One of the biggest challenges of the trip is the melding of the personalities of 24 people. Some are complete strangers, some acquaintances and some lifelong friends. It is interesting to see the team evolve. Some people are like glue and can hold the group with not even knowing that they have that effect on people. When adversary hits ( and it will ) people rise to the challenge

THANK TO ALL .            SO THIS IS BAJA!!!!


Larry

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the Baja I know. Sounds like a great experience. Loved the blog and the SPOT tracking as well.

    ReplyDelete